Conference programme available here.
Conference proceedings is here.
The purpose of the conference is to discuss research findings on social, ecological and cultural implications of restructuring as a multidimensional phenomenon culture, technology, management, economics, communication and etc. during and after the global economic crisis.
We invite researchers and practitioners interested in the fields of organizational studies, sociology, cultural and creative economics keen in social, ecological and cultural implications of restructuring issues and willing to participate in an open scientific discussion.
For the conference, in addition to the theme of the conference as set above, papers are invited to address the following topics:
- Sustainable management of natural resources
- Pro-ecological processes in agriculture sector
- Instruments for promoting and measuring ecological restructuring
- Social implications of organizational restructuring
- Pro-ecological tendencies and organizational innovation
- Green business and ecological modernisation of companies
- Management of ecological risks
- Social and economic implications of eco-restructuring
- Environmental Informatics and green computing
- Issues of "green operations" in public and private sector
- Modern IT technologies in today's business world
- Restructuring in Cultural Industries
Conference Language: English. Presentations take 30 minutes.
Conference Venue: Kaunas Faculty of Humanities at Vilnius University, Muitines str. 8, Kaunas, Lithuania.
If you have any questions, please address them to
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event!
Conference is organized by
Department of Philosophy and Culture Studies and Department of Business Economics and Management at Kaunas Faculty of Humanities (Vilnius University)